Bambee Bambee

ROFL!

simply awesome!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Ohhh... thats nasty!

Mindchamber's submit was the best. awesome use of colors. kinda creepy too.

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

Poor lil guy.

This was actually very well executed. Ive seen the original comic one and i have to say, this was a faithful representation of what i saw in my minds eye. the finally was pretty cute too. you even added to it giving the original more depth. kudos. all 10 stars are yours!

Wak A Bum Wak A Bum

This is some funny ass shit!

It's a really funny game.
I couldnt really play it because the whole thing had me in stitches!
Especially the music.
Although I would hate something like this be performed in real life, the whole scenario was off the hook!!! Great job man!!!

Deadly Waters Deadly Waters

Starts off pretty nice, but the grunge guitar 00:15 that followed didn't mesh well. replace it with some heavy drum breaks and layer from there.

Paroxym- Chillin Paroxym- Chillin

Funky Hot

love the feel of this track. the drums where a bit light to me, but still worked out well.

Paroxym responds:

Thanks man yeh the drums were a little light but any harder it would drain out the melodies

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

Talent!

you have really dominated FL! love the variations in your songs as well as the fx used. as for the use of its sounds being obsolete, that is complete rubbish. the music should be judged by its quality in composition. even tin pans will sound great in the hands of a skilled musician. keep those tunes coming.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Whoo!! Haha I haven't dominated FL just yet, but I'm learning a bit about it every day. I've got a lotta work in progress, I mean tons of stuff that I haven't finished, but I'm still working! Thanks once again for another review!