Deadly Waters Deadly Waters

Starts off pretty nice, but the grunge guitar 00:15 that followed didn't mesh well. replace it with some heavy drum breaks and layer from there.

Paroxym- Chillin Paroxym- Chillin

Funky Hot

love the feel of this track. the drums where a bit light to me, but still worked out well.

Paroxym responds:

Thanks man yeh the drums were a little light but any harder it would drain out the melodies

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

Talent!

you have really dominated FL! love the variations in your songs as well as the fx used. as for the use of its sounds being obsolete, that is complete rubbish. the music should be judged by its quality in composition. even tin pans will sound great in the hands of a skilled musician. keep those tunes coming.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Whoo!! Haha I haven't dominated FL just yet, but I'm learning a bit about it every day. I've got a lotta work in progress, I mean tons of stuff that I haven't finished, but I'm still working! Thanks once again for another review!

Popcorn Dream Popcorn Dream

Kicking it back up to 10!

Dude, that track is awesome. you really worked those FX!
Kudos!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Hey thanks! I did work the heck outta those FX...I'm getting better at it though. Thanks for the attention

Out of my League cover Out of my League cover

Awesome!

all 10 are yours!

Jazza responds:

i salute you in gratitude =)

Calm Before The Final Storm Calm Before The Final Storm

best out of the album.

The beat although enjoyable could use work. what caught my attention where the string arrangement. although some notes sounded off, the overall feel was great.

DJ-Dax responds:

Thanks For The Advice, I'll Look Into It Thought, I'm Not Too Good At Garage Band So Dont Expect Great Things =[

Transitions Transitions

nicely exectued.

this one stood out the the lot in your archive as being the best. liked everything about it. all 10 are yours!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Total Chaos!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, here comes this tune. love the arrangements!

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

Loved it!

Super Double Dragon! One of my all time favorite snes tunes. your remix is brilliant.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Hot track!

'really feeling the energy in this song. whats more impressive is thats it composed by a female? a female thats into break beat? where do you find them? its indeed an awesome tune. do make more. btw, the comment isnt intended to be sexist, just impressed. look forward to listening to more.