Bambee Bambee

ROFL!

simply awesome!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Ohhh... thats nasty!

Mindchamber's submit was the best. awesome use of colors. kinda creepy too.

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

Poor lil guy.

This was actually very well executed. Ive seen the original comic one and i have to say, this was a faithful representation of what i saw in my minds eye. the finally was pretty cute too. you even added to it giving the original more depth. kudos. all 10 stars are yours!

Mastermind Mastermind

ROFL!!!

Love the ending comments. great clip.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Give the devil his due.

Upside: Although the animated series will be missed, the book will provide James with enough money to continue this project. folks forget, that he must make a living just like the rest of us and hes earned it. sales will provide him with with the funds necessary to make it into a feature length film someday (hey, these services don't come cheap.) I especially loved the soundtrack in this episode. I think the nag screen was funny. somewhat reminded me of Bruce Campbell's Evil Dead game where Bruce kept telling the user to press the start button.

Downside: my gripes are the following. when did Zoe become some type of covert ops cyborg and apparently mature into a teen in seconds? and how can Dirge speak (or even move for that matter) when his lungs and muscle tissue where busted out his chest leaving an open cavity with only his spinal cord intact? some serious license there James. I doubt there is any way you can possibly explain that in the book. no matter how crafty the plot unless magic was involved or the portals did something unexpected to Zoe.

All n all, great series.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Simply Amazing!

No other words are needed. You Rock!

Doody The Clown Doody The Clown

That is a classic!

the overall clip had me in stiches. the highlight was the lady slipping on shit. "I ruined the party with my clumsiness." LMAO! the funny way everyone was drawned only added to the overall humor. do make more doody clips.

Jim the Dick Jim the Dick

Great series!!!

I think Jim the cat rulez!!!

I have one question...
Even though this music is funny as hell and adds to the humor in the story, What happened to the original music?

Keep em' commin'

my name is bradd my name is bradd

SORRY.

Ill give you a 5. because of your funny ass comments replying to these guys!

As for the clip... Sorry Man.

Powerguy-4000 responds:

This movie just fucked your mom in the goat ass.

Creepy man stalks woman Creepy man stalks woman

It was funny.

What got me was the twiching of his left eye as he waits for the girl.

That shit was funny!

The ten was for his eye. LOL!!!